Latest News & Events
- Calimex is participating in 2014 AABB - Philadelphia, PA. Booth # 1658.
- Exhibited Calimex USA’s FDA 510(k) cleared Picture-ID version 2, eOrders version 1 and eMDDS at the at 2013 AABB, CTTXPO Convention in Denver. Devices very well received.
- Launched eMDDS in September 2013- eMDDS is a web based, anytime, anywhere application that will help you decide whether the hardware or software you plan to deploy in your blood bank, hospitals, lab or other healthcare facility is an MDDS or a BECS or not a medical device. The decision is made based on the answers you provided.
- eOrders version 1 obtains FDA 510(K) clearance on Feb 17, 2012. eOrders is an online blood and lab test ordering application used in blood banks, hospitals and labs.
- Picture-ID version 2 with EMC, EMI and Radio Frequency cleared by FDA on Dec 17, 2012. Picture-ID is an automated self -interview and paperless collections package.
- Picture-ID version 1 was presented at AABB 2011, Convention in San Diego.
- Picture-ID version 1 was presented at AABB, 2010 in Baltimore.
- FDA 510(K) Clearance for Picture-ID version 1 on 1/11/2010. Picture-ID is an automated self -interview and paperless collections package.